Friday, November 21, 2014

Nothing is forever

Still adjusting to the life at here. In this big city, there are too much lonely souls. Everyone is hiding something, they are afraid of being judge by others, whether the others are friends or strangers. Afraid that if they just be themselves, they will not be accepted by this world or even worst, by those whom they really gave a shit in. Lonely it is. Not being able to be accepted as who they truly are. Being judged by those peoples, who they think they really are? God? Prosecutors? They are just humans too. It may be that they are being judged before too, so it's a cycle, where It won't stops until one stops.

I do need the courage which Taylor Swift has, not being afraid to those who judges. Since when, I cared that much about what the others thinks about me. It had just became a bigger and bigger burden in me, where until the point I can't be who I really was. Since when? Is it because of her? Please just stop this cycle. I'm not going to judge anyone, please just stop. I want to be able to stand, head strong, look into the eyes of those who hates me, seeing my own laughing face.

I'm shaky in the inside, felt insecure about this big city, nothing seems eternity. But then I remind myself that nothing is eternity, there aren't be anything that will be with you forever. Love fades, friendship betrayal, material stuffs wore and tears, nothing is eternity, Chia Yee! It's time to be myself, to be who I really meant to be. Just believe in your heart and you will get to the place you should. Nothing is forever - Yong Jun Hyung.

No comments:

Post a Comment