Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Just Lost.

This year, 2014, had been a tough one. There are so many ups and downs, gets and loses. I'm pulling up a tough image on the outside, but inside, it's shaky, felt like I'm going to shattered anytime soon. There are times where I just stare in blank even when I'm with a group of people. The Taiwanese boy band which I once loved, I had stop listening to them now. It's not that I'm tired of them, It's just that their songs just reminds me of someone I had just lost this year. After the day she'd passed away, I just found out how she had enjoyed this boy band so much. Listening to their song, especially "Tian Shi" really tears me apart. That day in the karaoke, their song was sang by my friend, without them knowing, I weeped as soon as the song starts. Sometimes It was just too much, I'm kinda lost in this big city. My aim is not clear, I don't know what I'm seeing, which steps to be taken. Lost. Lost. Lost.
And now I'm not sure what I'm talking about -_-. Well, this could counts as one of those failed posts.

Since when Fb had become such a public social site? I can't really share stuffs which are negative as not to even more pollute it. *Signs* Looks like I only had you, My Dear Dear bloggie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment