Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm just 17 and four months old

I'm still young. I haven't sat for the 'undang's talk which already states that I hardly can drive xD. I had just finished the two-months-and-two-weeks hell like national service. Im a former British Council English Intensive Course Upper Intermidiate class student. I'm currently waiting for anything that could lead my life to somewhere which is way different around.

I'm getting 18. I'm still single but I'm loved :). there is a somebody who recently did creep into my heart. So anyone who is interested in me,I would like to apologise as I'm not available n unaccessible now and later this year. I do have some crushes,but you crushes are still crushes,they won't mean anything to you after the two-week-mood. I know I sound like a jerk now but anyways,this is me xD

So this is the end of the 'Getting 18' post. Enjoy reading my craps and have a nice day. I will be updating my blog sooner or later or whenever I'm not lazy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment