Sunday, October 10, 2010

My First McDonalds Delivery



Today when wake up,
jiu gt a McDonald f'lin
hehex..
my brain kip thinking tat
McDonalds Black Pepper Spicy Chicken McDeluxe^^
(baby jo:ish..budak ni..tak takut gemuk a?!)

so,
me jiu ask our dear McDonalds fan,
Mr.Khoh Jia Wei
ask him teach me how to order

(she ask me many tings,so i straight to the point)
McDonalds:miss,what would you like to order?
me:erm..i..i want a black pepper spicy chicken mcdeluxe (nervous)
McDonalds:okay,do you still want anything??
me:tat's all
McDonalds:i'll repeat you order again......

suddenly,the line terputus!!
arghhh!!!
no money jor..

so i phoned 1300-13-1300 again,
finally i success!!
(thx to tat McDonalds gor gor,he was so patient with me coz tat time i kisiao jor)

then i wait n wait..
from 11am
till 12 noon..
still din cum..
finally at 12:30,my food cum alr..
yum yum

nice nice
although cold alr
tat black pepper really make me hot!!

tis set cost me rm15.15
wow..
mayb wont eat it again ler..
my 1 week d pocket money arr..

P.S. an advise to u all
order tat b4 u flin hungry
or not mayb u will get gastric


No comments:

Post a Comment