Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Something Interesting From My Frend~

These are sumtings tat my frend wrote in the class..
Quiet interesting..
I would lyk to share to u all..


My Will~

This world is filled with sadness and sorrow,
And everyone pass with a sense of hollow.
This world is filled with war and genocide,
And everyday I think of suicide.

Why is this world like this?..
Every corner I go is full of threat
Could all these be changed by time and patience?..

I am slowly losing my conscience
I feel my soul crying out,
And my spirit breaking down.
I will let God guide me,
And let Him lessen my suffering..

I will be His faithful servant,
And overthrow that God-damned serpant..
For God's word will give me power,
To save this crumbling world...

- The End -


Amen..
this touched me..
there are too many things happen these days..
I will be His, My Lord, faithful servant..
forever....


there is another 'poem' from him

My Best Friend~~

You are my best friend,
The best I ever had
My problem with you I can share
And always count on your limitless cave.
When I'm down you gave me encouragement.
When a storm is brewing you are my shelter.
You treat me like your dearest brother
And in you I see hope in this worthless world.
You will be a friend hat I would treasure,
forever and ever~..















Thanks to Shao Rui..
A friend who had a imaginary n playful mind..
And thanks to God that had let us bcum good frends~..






No comments:

Post a Comment